Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 6, 2015

Renaissance Reflections

Purpose/Intention:

The purpose of this project was to demonstrate our graphic organizing skills, since we were making a web and incorporating other organizers in the project as well. This also demonstrated our note-making skills, to see how well we could take in information and classify them into categories.

Self Assess:

I think I deserve a Mid  A on this project. The reason being, is because I have all the needed parts in my web, such as other graphic organizers, metaphors, besides a legend. I don't have a legend, because my web is already divided fairly easily, so there was no need for a legend to explain where each main topic was. As mentioned earlier on, I incorporated other graphic organizers, such as T-charts. I also added in a metaphor (The Renaissance spreading through Europe was similar to a fire spreading through a tree), which was recommended. I also used a lot of colour and drew pictures to help explain some concepts or to provide an image for my facts. My writing was not hard to read, with bright colours or crowded words.  
One thing that I think I could have improved on, would be the connections. I did add personal connections, but more connections with more variety would have made it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment