Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Religion Project Reflection

Below is a picture of the graphic organizer I made for my religion project. My topic was death rituals and funeral practices of the religions: Protestant Christianity, Hinduism, and Sikhism.
religion project web
2 stars: My first star is I felt my pictures represented the topic well, and they were easy to see as well as understand. I tried to use bold colours, and markers for the pictures so everyone could see my poster from the back of the room.  My second star is my script. My script was very detailed and included a lot of interesting information about funeral practices and death rituals of the religions: Protestant Christianity, Hinduism, and Sikhism. I had a ton of information describing how people in these different religions were laid to rest of cremated.  
1 wish: My one wish for next time is that I use the graphic organizer to explain details instead of just my script. I felt I didn't look up enough to have a chance to look at my poster more than a few times. Next time I would learn my script like the back of my hand so I could use eye contact and other tips the videos you showed us provided to engage the audience, and so I could use my graphic organizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment