Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

RENAISSANCE POSTER


PURPOSE / INTENTION

-To organize information in a web along with other visual aids and graphic organizers to show depth of thought and comprehension of the intentions, and the subject matter.


EVALUATION

If I were to give myself a grade it would be a low or a middle A because I put a lot of effort into this and according to the criteria for an A, it has to be well organized and have a consistency of colours, shapes, fonts, and it can't be too crowded that it is illegible. In my opinion, I have all of those (but maybe a little too much excess white space- but is still legible) and I made use of different shapes, colours, and fonts. Second, it has to have other graphic organizers, metaphors, symbolism, and analogies. I have two different graphic organizers, which are venn-diagrams and a fish-bone. Unfortunately I did not put any metaphors, and etc. in my poster. Thirdly, I displayed a variety of connections, and used different lines to do so. Last of all, I used my own words and I added visual aids that supported the text and also, I added a legend explaining what the different lines were for.

No comments:

Post a Comment