Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Renaissance Poster Reflection

The following 2 photos are pictures of my renaissance project while I was working on it and when I was done.



I am proud of this project because i put a lot of time and effort into making this poster. I felt that I used a good amount of colour and comparisons, I am also very proud of my font choice and design in the middle because it represents the Renaissance well. The reason I chose purple for the outline on the two semi-circle designs in the middle is because it is surrounding a particular font style that looks kind of like something that would be in a royal engraving, or special letter or book. Purple represented royalty in the Renaissance and I figured it would be a perfect place to insert that colour. I spaced everything pretty well also. I do wish though that I would have spent a little longer on the drawings. If I had to give myself a letter grade I would either give myself a high B or a low to middle A.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the sideways photo. I imported it from my phone so it uploaded weird.

    ReplyDelete