Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Religion and Renaissance poster


Star: I think that we did pretty well organizing our poster and sorting it into different categories. The images are clear and helped us with our presentation.
Star: I think that the images are clear and understandable. We had many pictures that describe each main topic.
Wish: I think we should space the poster out more evenly because there is a huge space where the names are, and the code of conduct area is a bit crowded.


I think I would give myself a low to middle A because I had many comparisons, using a venn diagram and other kinds of organizers. I also colour coded everything and showed connections between two ideas. I also made some connections from Renaissance to today. I also included a legend. One thing that I would add more is pictures.

From these assignments, I learned to organize my notes in two different ways: one using a visual aid poster and one using words to form connections and organize it into categories. 










No comments:

Post a Comment