Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Renaissance Project


Purpose/Intention
The intention of this project is to show our understanding of the history of the renaissance.Another purpose of this project was about learning to create a graphic organizer with a lot of information but less sentences and paragraphs.

Self Assess
I think I should get a high B or low A because I used many pictures to explain the everyday life in the renaissance.Each section has a line that represents what the section is about. Also each picture has a little explanation talking a bit about that part of the section.Also i but in a chart showing the social pyramid of the people that lived in the renaissance. Over all i would think I deserve From a B to an A.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mohammad, it is good to see that you have finally joined our group blog, furthermore, I apologize for the confusion and forgetting to invite you to the blog... I had thought that we already sent the invitation. I think you did very well on this poster and I really liked how you added the social pyramid of the people who lived in the renaissance. I also liked how, instead of just using normal lines, you used pictures that represented the topics. Good work!

    ReplyDelete